Year-End is Fast Approaching ... How Are Your Books?
Get Your Books In Order With A QuickBooks Company File Review!
With the end of the fiscal calendar year fast approaching, it's time to think about the health of your financial books. If your company is using QuickBooks® Desktop or Online accounting software, would you respond "yes" or "no" to the following:
- Is your bookkeeper (or, whomever) not entering transactions properly, or with inadequate detail?
- Are your financial statements and other business reports not reflective of what you know to have been your business activity year-to-date?
- Do your business transaction processes seem slow or cumbersome?
- Does your company file seem to just not be working properly (are you saying to yourself, "What the ...?")?
- Are you desperately thinking about spending "buku" dollars on an expensive CPA to try to make sense of your tangled mess of numbers?
- Are you really not sure what the root causes are for any of the above, but you know you want to get things running right (preferably, as soon as possible!)?
If your answers are no, great ... carry on and enjoy life. But, if you're answering yes (and most likely a frustrating and agonizing yes!) to any or all of the above questions, why not take advantage of our QuickBooks File Review and get back on track ... just in time to facilitate an accurate year-end financial review and preparation for a confident tax return process. You'll actually KNOW where you stand ... and where your business is headed as you enter the new year. And, your system won't exasperate you anytime you want to reach for the crucial business information you need.
- A thorough review of your system's transactional data.
- A review of your financial statements structure.
- A review of your fundamental setup elements:
- Chart of Accounts
- Items Lists
- Customer and Jobs List
- Vendor List
- Banking and associated reconciliations
- Employee and Payroll Information (if applicable)
- A diagnosis of any underlying systemic transactional and/or setup problems.
- A summary outline of findings and improvement recommendations.
- A cleanup, revised setup and/or integration "roadmap" for your follow-up in charting a smoother road ahead.
After we complete our review, we'll setup time via a virtual Zoom video conference to discuss our findings and improvement recommendations with you (if your offices are within 25 miles of the Greater Rochester, NY area, and you prefer to meet in person, we'll be happy to come to your place of business!). Then, we'll work with you to put into effect the recommended cleanup roadmap to get your books and transactional processes back on the fast track, with your financial software streamlined and more responsive to your informational needs.
Oh, and by the way ... if you're not using an effective accounting software tool to help track and report on your business activity, why not consider using the #1 online accounting software for small to mid-sized businesses ... Intuit's QuickBooks® Online. It's powerful, easy to use, and let's you access your information from anywhere you have an internet connection via smartphone, tablet or laptop. We can help you with setup and training. Find out more at our QB Online page.
Ready to get underway? Get in touch with us by scheduling a free file review consultation using the "Let's Talk" link below. Get started down a better road toward keeping your books in tip-top shape with less stress, greater efficiency, and having a more relaxed handle on where your business stands.