QuickBooks File Review
Designed to help get your books and its informational output in tip-top shape, or to help you chart a course toward more optimal usage of your QuickBooks® desktop or online company file to better match your business activities and workflows. Here's what you get:
- A thorough review of your past year's transactional data.
- A review of your financial statement structure.
- A review of your fundamental setup elements:
- Chart of Accounts (COA)
- Items Lists
- Customer and Jobs List
- Vendor List
- Banking and associated reconciliations
- Employee and Payroll information (if applicable)
- A diagnosis of any underlying systematic transactional and/or setup problems.
- A super informative review report, with a summary outline of findings and improvement recommendations.
- A cleanup, revised setup and/or integration "roadmap" for your follow-up in charting a smoother road ahead.
If you are using a QuickBooks® desktop version, we'll either access your file remotely (using our secure Zoom share facility, or if your company file is hosted, via email invite), or request a company file copy for our review use. If you are using QuickBooks® Online, we'll have you send us an invite to access your company file as an external accountant. Whichever way is suitable, we'll provide specific access details.
Upon payment confirmation, we'll send you a payment receipt and a calendar link to setup an initial "getting started" discussion ... then you'll be on your way to a better set of books!